Ireland’s largest gardening, food and family festival, Bloom, comes to the Phoenix Park this June bank holiday weekend. The eagerly anticipated and spectacular five-day event showcases exquisite gardens from the very best of Ireland’s landscape gardeners and designers.
With over 100 Irish food produce contributors, as well exhibitions from top floral artists, experts on-hand for advice, children’s activities and floral display demonstrations, Bloom 2016 has something for everyone
Bord Bia Bloom takes place over five days on the June Bank Holiday weekend, running from 9am to 6pm daily. Bloom, which celebrates its sixteenth birthday in 2022, has been deemed one of the nations’ favourite summer/garden events and takes place across 70 acres in the Phoenix Park. This spectacular gardening event is a great coming together for garden designers, flower growers, landscapers, plantaholics, garden-furniture makers, food fanatics and anyone who loves to garden.
- 110,000 Visitors over five days
- Get Face to Face time with a high calibre audience
- Promote your existing Products and Services
- Launch new product ranges
- Generate fantastic Sales and Leads
- Build and develop Valuable Customer Relationships
- Leverage PR opportunities and gain Great Media Exposure around the show
- Boost your company’s Profile and Awareness
- Opportunity to Associate your Company with a Premium Event
- Get know amongst visiting tourists to expand your reach
Traders / Exhibitors:
Contact: John Hick
Phone Number: 01 295 8181
For all Bord Bia Food Village at Bloom enquiries please contact Miriam Tuomey or Deirdre Cannon on +353 1 668 5155.