The show has grown in popularity every year and now attracts thousands of
visitors from across Ireland and the UK from farmers to young families.
In addition to the agriculture, livestock and sheepdog trials the show has evolved in
to a truly family occasion.
It now showcases local produce, arts & crafts, fashion, kids entertainment, horse
jumping, dancing competitions and so much more.
- Agricultural show of horses, ponies, cattle, sheep and poultry. Sheep dog trials and demonstration.
- Agricultural show of home produce including needlework, arts and crafts, photography and children s sections.
- Agricultural show of fruit, vegetables and baking.
- Dog show and pet shows.
- Food festival and cookery demonstrations by popular well known chefs.
- Fashion shows by local retailers, horseshoe throwing, sheaf throwing.
- Amusements for children and many trade stands and entertainments.
Clonmany, Donegal, Ireland