Folktown Market is a farmers’ and artisan market, every Thursday from April – Dec, 11am-5pm
We give priority to local produce and products of high quality and fair price
- Fruit & veg
- Dairy, meat & fish
- Flowers & plants
- Spices, preserves & condiments
- Bakery & confectionary
- Garments & other household
- Hot food & drink
- Arts & crafts
The Folktown Market
- The Folktown Market is a farmers and variety market running every Thursday from 11am to 5pm. Starting 16th April selling locally grown fruit and vegetables and locally made foods, and also flowers, olives, cheese, coffee, hot food and local crafts. We endeavour to work to high standards. We will give priority to first of all local and homemade and/or organic produce and products. Coffee and fruit vendors selling fairtrade produce will also be given priority. We are very much supportive of the Earth Market concept and Slow Food movement and wish to implement as many of their high standards as possible.
- The market will be in one of the most central spaces in Belfast, Bank Sq, only a few yards from the main shopping streets, Castle Court shopping centre and multi-storey car parks. The square and adjecent streets are are currently being upgraded by DSD as part of Streets Ahead. The reburbishment will cater for the market with pop-up electricity and water points. Surrounded by two of the oldest churches, Mourne Seafood Restaurant and traditional pubs, one dating back to the 18th century, the square is steeped in character and heritage – we can turn this into a perfect place for people meet and do their shopping – crossing barriers and reconnecting the city.
- Folktown Market, Bank Street, Belfast, United Kingdom.
They are open for applications from traders for the Folktown Market in Belfast’s Bank Sq.
Click here to find out more www.folktownbelfast.com/become-a-trader
Or for an application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org