The Carboot Sales at All Saints are organised by All Saints Parish Volunteers Stewards and Kitchen Personnel to help support the maintenance and upkeep of the historic church, grounds and halls. We very much appreciate your support in this worthwhile endeavor.
- Stall-holders Admission > Cars 25 €
- Stall-Holders Admission > Vans 35 € [Large Vans (> 5 Cubic Meters) are not admitted]
- The “Carboot Sale” opens for stall holders at 08-00 hrs
- No advanced booking are possible as the Carboot Sale is operated on a “first come first served” basis , but enthusiastic “car-drivers/participants” often queue up from early morning, prior to 7am, to secure their favourite slot.
- Visitors/ buyers are admitted from 09-00 hrs.
The 2023, Carboot Sales will be held in the grounds of All Saints Raheny on Saturdays as follows:
- May 6th & 20th
- June 10th
- July 15th
- August 12th & 26th
- September 9th & 23rd
Rules of attendance on Raheny Parish for Stallholders and Visitors to our Carboot Sales
- Organisers will do their best to ensure that you enjoy the day.
- Organisers will comply with all public health guidance and would ask for your cooperation in this respect.
- Organisers ask that you show courtesy, care and consideration at all times both to yourselves as well as to other stallholders and visitors attending at the car boot sale. If you have any questions, please ask the stewards and we would be happy to assist.
- Organisers require visitors and stallholders to co-operate with the stewards at all times. This is important to ensure your comfort and safety and that of other members of the public.
- Organisers require all participants to take away all litter, and to be mindful of the needs of other participants and stallholders.
- Also, for the safety of all persons, save in exceptional circumstances, vehicles should not leave the grounds before 2.30pm. Organisers ask that all vehicles depart the premises by 3.30pm.
- Toilet facilities and tea, coffee and cakes are available in the All Saints’ Hall beside the main hall car park.
Howth Road, Raheny, Ireland