– Ireland’s largest indoor Christmas Festival
– Mistletown will take place in the historic Fruit & Veg market near Capel Street.
Ireland’s largest indoor Christmas Festival will come to Dublin’s historic Fruit & Veg market in Dublin 7 this December. Mistletown, promoted by RAW Marketing in association with Dublin City Council, is a free public event and will offer the full festive experience in one of the city’s most iconic buildings, situated near Capel Street in Dublin City Centre; while ensuring an enjoyable experience for those who attend.
Mistletown will have something for all the family and is suitable for all age groups. The halls of the Fruit and Veg market will be lined with traditional food stalls with all the Christmas favourites on offer; and the Christmas Craft Village, selling gifts and crafts, will have gifts to suit all budgets. Situated at the heart of the festival, the Food and Craft market will be managed by Artisan Events.
The event will take place on the following dates in December:
- Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th 10.00 to 21.30
- Wednesday 8th & Friday 10th 12.00 to 21.30
- Saturday 11th & Sunday 12th 10.00 to 21.30
- Wednesday 15th – Friday 17th 12.00 to 21.30
- Saturday 18th – Wednesday 22nd 10.00 to 21.30
- Thursday 23rd December 10.00 to 18.00
To find out more information about Mistletown, please visit: www.mistletown.ie
Follow Mistletown on social media: @mistletown, on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Vendors contact: Artisan Events (firstname.lastname@example.org // 01 496 9918).