Do I need Insurance for Market Trading ?

Many market organisers, event organisers, venues and property owners make public liability (and sometimes product liability) insurance a condition of trade for any business operating on their premises.

If you want to be protected against any claim for injury to a member of the public or damage to their property then you need public liability insurance.

We believe it is very important to have liability insurance for your business.

Weather you are a small hobbyist just selling a few items or a larger full time trader you must protect yourself and those around you (customers, helpers, staff etc..).

You have a duty of care to those people when you are attending these markets or events whether they are indoors or outdoors.

That’s why IOMST members receive liability insurance with their membership to protect them from a claim.

To find out more please e-mail us or complete our online application form for a quotation today.